Friday, July 8, 2011

1st Post

Hi.

Me
I'm David Rogers, a 20-something from Boston. I love games of all kinds and stories of all kinds, and I love where the two intersect. I love plays, movies, books, video games, and especially role-playing games. They all have their own quirks and advantages. I spend a lot of time thinking about them. Generally all that thinking goes pouring out my ear and into nothing. I'm trying to make it stop doing that.

Here
I'm going to speak mainly about those things I mentioned up top - plays, movies, books, videogames, and roleplaying games. I'm going to tell you my experiences with them, what I think about the ones I see, what I'm reading/seeing/playing/doing, and I'm going to tell you why and what I think about it. I may also talk about other things - what's going on, people I know, events, etc., but only if I think there may be something of interest to you in them.

Principles to which I'm trying to adhere:
1. Do it.
2. Learn while doing it.
3. Be concise. Don't blah blah blah.
4. Have a purpose.
5. Be good. Be my best.
6. But actually, just do it.

Thanks for reading - till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment